Hello friends,

I never thought of myself to be a professional artist in my life. But my passion about art and movies
guided me to serve and entertain people through my little knowledge about art and my inner soul
creativity which I got from my Family, Friends and Mentors.. I am and will be greatfull to them always...
Feel free to comment on my blog so I can learn some thing from you and improve my work...


For Complete professional Profile Check My Linked In Profile

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/debdas-mohanty/25/73/6


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Formation and Shattering


Formation and Shattering

http://vimeo.com/27950203


Description: Modeled, Generate Strand Particles to follow all over the horse, created polygon on top of those strands
For wipe off the clay like horse and generate new horse used XSI Ice tree to grow the cluster value and weight map with simulation and gave different color values. Particles generated are controlled by growing weight map.
Fractured Horse was done with the help of Kratos plugin and Momentum plugin for stable shattering. Dust and sand particles generated with XSI Ice tree as soon as those broken pieces touch the ground.
Softwares used: Softimage XSI, Nuke

2 comments:

APap said...

Very nice simulation. I'm wondering how did you render that dust cloud

Debdas Mohanty said...

If you are asking about end dust at the time of shattering horse, it was rendered in mentalray with volume cloud shader.