Hello friends,

I never thought of myself to be a professional artist in my life. But my passion about art and movies
guided me to serve and entertain people through my little knowledge about art and my inner soul
creativity which I got from my Family, Friends and Mentors.. I am and will be greatfull to them always...
Feel free to comment on my blog so I can learn some thing from you and improve my work...


For Complete professional Profile Check My Linked In Profile

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/debdas-mohanty/25/73/6


Friday, March 27, 2009

As a generalist works

My work for the Canadian film Folklore as Character Animator and Hair simulator, compositor n Render artist
Company: MacawFx Films----------------------------------------------------------------------
Animation,Modeling and hair simulation, lighting,Rendering: Debadas Mohanty
Rigging:Surya
Texturing: Pravakar
"Mamu" Character designed by one of my mentor Naresh Bhai
Company: AtenWorks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animation,Modeling and Texturing, lighting,Rendering: Debadas Mohanty
Rigging:Surya
"Linda the Space Girl" Character Designed By Naresh Bhai
Company:AtenWorks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My First Expeience with Zbrush along with softimage Xsi and photoshopto achive Realistic Character
Company: MacawFx Films

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Experiment on Softimage Xsi Hair Simulation
Company: MacawFx Films

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character by Me For Rajdhani Besan Ad film
Company:MacawFx Films
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My work for History channel as modeling & texturing artist, animator and compositor.
Company: Aten Works

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modeling works done By Sampath under my Supervision
Company:MacawFx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work for Raj Expedith Architect
Company: MacawFx Films
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Architechral Work for PBEL
Project Lead for MacawFx Films
Company: MacawFx Films
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Architectural Visualization for Ansal Group
Company: MacawFx Films

2 comments:

lostinarc said...

All works looks very professional and very nicely executed..keep going...good luck

Debdas Mohanty said...

Thanks Naresh Bhai... i will try my best...